Development Engineer / Project Manager (m/w/g) wanted at Oxyphen GmbH
Are you a motivated professional with a completed degree? Do you enjoy developing and testing
prototypes? Do you want to work in an innovative environment? Then you are exactly right with us!
Oxyphen GmbH is a leading provider of innovative membrane solutions for the automotive and life
science industries. We are part of Filtration Group®, the global leader in filtration.
We are looking for a Development Engineer / Project Manager (m/f/g) for our location in
Lottstetten (Germany) as soon as possible or by arrangement.
- Coordination, implementation and documentation of development projects
- Responsibility for prototype construction with operating technology and external suppliers
- Validation of products and systems with quality assurance, production and operating technology
- Implementation of product-related tests and qualifications
- Creation of data sheets
- Degree in mechanical engineering, chemistry, mechatronics, process engineering or materials science
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- German (spoken and written), level C2
- English (spoken and written), level B2
- Independent and precise way of working, documentation strength
- Flexible and team-oriented personality
- Exciting activity in an innovative environment
- Attractive remuneration and flexibility
- Open and collegial corporate culture
- Comprehensive training and further education opportunities
- Modern workplaces
- Additional benefits such as free fruits, sports allowance and 30 days holiday
Interested? Then apply now by e-mail to [email protected]
stating your earliest possible availability and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in speaking with one of our track-etched membrane experts?